Friday, October 13, 2017

First Stock Trade: $IMI

The very first trade that I did with my plankton-level port of Php 6,000.00 is to buy 200 shares of IMI for 14.74 last August 25, 2017.


During that time I was using the following setup in my trading: RSI, SMA 20, EMA 13, MACD.

I know during that time that the MACD has already converged and the rally has already started, but I was waiting for the activation of my account in Philstocks and I was not able to enter during the convergence of the MACD. 



My trading technique during that time was that bullish convergence of my MACD (12,26), an RSI of not over 70 and the SMA 20 below the  EMA 13. I was targeting a short-term bullish trend. I exited my trade at 15.3 yielding P 73.84 profit after fees. Not so great considering that I panicked when the price dropped for a day I sold everything the next day. As of writing this post IMI is already closed at 19.90. I could have gained P 900.00 pesos more or less.

My very first trade was scary, my hands were cold when I pressed the buy order button. I was constantly checking IMI to see if my trade is doing well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I'm An $IDC Fan

I have no hard feelings with $IDC. This is despite the fact that because of my greed, and instead of selling for at least 37.00% gain, I l...