Friday, October 13, 2017

Second Stock Trade: $BRN

So much for my beginner's luck which is also miniscule compared to other traders who earn above 8% before exiting the trade. I experienced my first and not my last defeat when I traded $BRN. I bought 1000 shares of the latter at 1.22 last August 31, 2017 when after a long downtrend, the price opened above the previous close.



I did this despite the indicators telling me not to do so. What could go wrong right? 


Using my RSI, MACD and Moving averages I could see that it's still on a downtrend. the only positive thing that I could see is the RSI that is almost at the bottom, and as the indicators are telling me, I lost. I sold $BRN at 1.19. That folks is how I lost 58.53 in two days. Using my panic selling no jutsu.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I'm An $IDC Fan

I have no hard feelings with $IDC. This is despite the fact that because of my greed, and instead of selling for at least 37.00% gain, I l...