Thursday, November 23, 2017

$PXP Gaming November 20-22, 2017

So I've been following $PXP for several days since it's bounce last November 3, 2017. Last November 20, 2017, $PXP Broke out and hit the price above its 9.18 resistance. So just like in the "simulations" I bought the stock. I bought in several tranches for several days and my average bought in price was Php 9.94.



November 22 happened and $PXP soared high on that day. Unluckily for others it was also the day that $PXP reversed and closed at -7.45 %. Unfortunately for others, since the stock went as high as Php 12.34, many of them got stuck when they bought at the high of $PXP. I was glad I was able to exit the trade when I sold all my shares at Php 11.44 for an 11.64 % gain. I was a bit disappointed a first when I saw $PXP go above Php 12.00 but at least I gained from that trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I'm An $IDC Fan

I have no hard feelings with $IDC. This is despite the fact that because of my greed, and instead of selling for at least 37.00% gain, I l...