Friday, October 13, 2017

September Trading: $FGEN

With the dividend hype of $TUGS still lingering inside my mind. I learned that $FGEN declared P 0.35 per share cash dividends with ex-date of October 5, 2017. So I bought 200 shares of $FGEN at 19.08 last September 29, 2017.


For the past few days the trend was going up up to 19.72. That was on October 4, 2017 or one day before the ex-div date. 


When the ex-div date happened I immediately sold all my shares at P 19.50 yielding P 41.51 gain. lol, (kyah! kyah! pembarya!) I have no idea if that was a good trade or a stupid one. I was afraid that I might lose money so I traded my position the moment I had the opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I'm An $IDC Fan

I have no hard feelings with $IDC. This is despite the fact that because of my greed, and instead of selling for at least 37.00% gain, I l...