Thursday, November 23, 2017

Sorry I'm An $IDC Fan

I have no hard feelings with $IDC. This is despite the fact that because of my greed, and instead of selling for at least 37.00% gain, I lost everything with this stock, it is still in my watchlist. Why not? I love the volatility of this stock.

After I sold my $PXP shares, I bought $IDC for an average price of Php 11.23. I was hoping for a BOUNCE the next day for this stock. The night of November 22, I planned my trade by plotting the resistance and support of $IDC.


Today, November 23, this stock opened with a gap with an opening price of Php 11.80 since the previous close was Php 11.20. During the first few minutes after the opening the price went down and stabilized at about Php 11.36-11.40, I was not shaken by this because I placed my cutloss at Php 10.78.

As can be seen in the image, $IDC went up today closing at Php 12.44. So I've been thinking about improving my strategy and adding trail stop every after the trading day. I'm not so familiar with any method to do so, and sometimes, I'm just picking random numbers as my trail stop. I don't want this trade to be the same as my first $IDC trade so I really want to learn how to place trail stops. I hope I'll be able to gain more information about setting trail stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I'm An $IDC Fan

I have no hard feelings with $IDC. This is despite the fact that because of my greed, and instead of selling for at least 37.00% gain, I l...