Friday, October 13, 2017

Starting my trading journey

Step 1 to Stock Market a.k.a. (Burning Money)


When I was reviewing for the 2016 bar exams, I was hooked into the concept of trading in the stock market. Also, this the the sole reason why it took me 4 weeks to finish my Merchantile Law review. I was able to read ebooks and watch youtube videos on how to invest in the Philippine Stock Exchange. I was able to read about the famed "Peso-Cost Averaging" and technical and fundamental analysis. As one of the (still) newbie to the stock market, I was introduced after a series of videos to the COL Financial trading platform, but was still skeptical if that was the platform for me. 

Fast forward to 2017 after I passed the bar, (yay!) I then again tried to learn the tricks of the trade. Thanks to "Investagrams" I was able to do paper trading and blow up my port from 100,000.00 to 87,000.00 in a span of 1 month. Because of Investagrams I was able to apply certain trading techniques an understand how the market works (work-in-progess) and how it doesn't work in my favor.

August came and was finally decided to open my account. After researching other trading platforms I decided to go with Philstocks because first, the minimum amount required is P 5,000.00 and second, the mobile app is cool.

So that's how I started my trading journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I'm An $IDC Fan

I have no hard feelings with $IDC. This is despite the fact that because of my greed, and instead of selling for at least 37.00% gain, I l...